Institutional investors bought a net 2.4 billion won worth of shares and retail investors purchased a net 88.5 billion won, data showed as of 0637 GMT. Trade volume stood at 289 million shares valued at 5.05 trillion won, compared to 304 million shares worth 6.44 trillion won on Friday. Decliners outnumbered advancers by 483 to 306, with 83 titles ending flat. The December KOSPI 200 futures index fell 4.55 points to 239.65, and the underlying KOSPI 200 spot index lost 4.35 points to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares drop 1.7 pct to 2-month closing low=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642