Foreign investors bought a net 171.2 billion won ($184.2 million) in shares on the main bourse, while retail investors bought a net 36.6 billion won. But institutional investors sold a net 226.4 billion won. Trade volume reached 348.7 million shares worth 4.4 trillion won compared to 391.6 million shares worth 5.3 trillion won on Thursday. Decliners trumped gainers by 474 to 286 with 76 titles ending flat. The June KOSPI 200 futures index fell 1.65 points to 199.45, while the underlying ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares ease from record; auto makers slump=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.