(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, July 29 (Reuters) - Seoul shares were a touch higher on Friday, as a firmer Wall Street and positive U.S. earnings and economic data boosted sentiment for exporters, but gains were capped amid caution ahead of a slew of earnings reports. Profit-taking also emerged to dampen a recent rally that had pushed the main index to its highest close in more than a decade on Thursday. Mobile carrier KTF Co. Ltd. fell 1.63 percent to 27,200 won, despite announcing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares edge up, exporters gain on Wall St" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642