(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, June 20 (Reuters) - Seoul shares ended below the psychologically key 1,000-point level on Monday as record oil prices set off worries about profits at major manufacturers such as LG Electronics. But oil refiners such as SK Corp. rose as investors bet oil price rises would lead to higher product prices. The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) fell 0.9 percent to close at 994.65 points. It had pulled above 1,000 points on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares end below 1,000-pt level on oil prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.