(Adds prices, analyst comments) By Song Jung-a SEOUL, July 30 (Reuters) - South Korean shares closed lower on Wednesday as Kookmin Bank and credit card firms slumped after Morgan Stanley lowered its target prices on them, saying it expected greater write-offs. "Foreign investors dumped financial shares in late trade, pulling down the main index," said Kim Young-min, a fund manager at Dongwon Investment Trust Management. "They've been waiting for a chance to take profits and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares end down 1.13 pct, led by financials" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642