(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell on Friday as exporters such as Samsung Electronics retreated on fears a U.S. housing slump will hit the world's top economy, but the main index still posted its best weekly gain in nearly five years. The KOSPI cut back an earlier loss of as much as 1.4 percent, with SK Energy surging following a positive brokerage report, while Hanmi Capital gained on a media report Woori Financial Group could buy a stake, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares end down, but post best week in 5 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.