SEOUL, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Seoul shares ended flat on Thursday, as Hyundai Motor fell after posting an unexpected fall in operating profit, but Hyundai Merchant Marine shares surged by their biggest margin in two months amid expectations for rising container charter rates. The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) fell 0.05 percent to end at 1,382.36 points. Hyundai Motor Co. fell 0.75 percent to 66,500 won, but shipping firm Hyundai Merchant Marine Co. surged 5.2 percent to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares end flat; Hyundai Motor falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.