(Adds prices, analyst comments) By Song Jung-a SEOUL, Nov 21 (Reuters) - South Korean shares closed higher on Thursday as electronics and transportation shares drew heavy demand from local and foreign investors, encouraged by sharp gains in U.S. stocks. LG Electronics , South Korea's biggest home appliance maker, firmed 3.1 percent to 45,200 won on rising mobile handset sales. Samsung Electronics Co Ltd , the world's largest memory chipmaker, firmed 2.5 percent to 369,000 won, buoyed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares end higher on chipmakers,shipbuilders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642