(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Jan 26 (Reuters) - South Korean shares rose on Thursday for a third consecutive session as firms such as Hynix Semiconductor posted solid earnings, and as expectations for an improving economy boosted financial and consumer-related stocks. Foreign investors were net buyers of local shares for the sixth session in a row amid expectations that a surging won -- which hit eight-year highs against the dollar -- would fatten their investment returns, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares end higher on econ hopes, Hynix gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.