(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Seoul stocks rose 1.2 percent on Friday to their highest close in over five years, as hopes that domestic demand was on the road to recovery fueled investors' appetite for blue chips such as Samsung Electronics . "This market has placed itself solidly behind a recovery in domestic demand," said Kim Young-il, head of equity management at KB Asset Management. "Shares have gained week after week and it's only a matter of time ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares end higher on improving econ hopes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642