(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, April 25 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose on Monday for a fifth consecutive session, led by mobile operator KTF after it reported good earnings, and as flat panel makers such as LG.Philips rose amid hopes for a brighter sector outlook. Firms with rosy earnings prospects also rose, such as Shinhan Financial Group, but the day was marked by low trading volumes as investors largely stuck to the sidelines ahead of a slew of key economic data and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares end higher, KTF boosted by results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.