(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares ended a shade higher on Tuesday, as investors chased stocks such as Korea Electric Power Corp. ahead of a dividends deadline, but worries about the impact of a stronger won currency on exports capped gains. LG Card Co. Ltd. rose 1.38 percent to 14,700 won, after brushing 15,900 won at one point, as creditors delayed a deadline for former parent LG Group to join a bailout, kindling hopes the card issuer could avoid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares end up; KEPCO gains on oil, dividends" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642