(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, June 21 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell on Tuesday for a second day in a row as record oil prices stirred market worries about profits at top manufacturers such as LG Electronics Inc. . Losses were compounded after SK Corp. , South Korea's top oil refiner, fell sharply amid investor fears its second-largest shareholder, Sovereign Asset Management Ltd., might soon sell its stake. The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) closed down ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares end lower on record oil, SK drops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.