(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Seoul shares retreated from near five-month highs early in the session to suffer its first fall in six sessions on Friday as chip makers such as Hynix Semiconductor slumped on worries that memory chip prices would suffer in 2007. Other exporters such as Hyundai Motor Co. fell after the South Korean won hit a one-month high against the dollar. The stronger won comes as the Japanese yen has dropping against the dollar and euro, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares fall 0.3 pct on chip makers; SK up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.