(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell on Wednesday by the most in eight months, as a rout in global markets sparked a broader sell-off of riskier assets, although losses were pared as Chinese shares looked set to recover from a plunge a day earlier. Firms that rely on China such as POSCO were among the worst hit amid worries that demand from South Korea's biggest export market would be reduced, while recently outperforming financials such as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares fall 2.6 pct; biggest loss in 8 mths" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642