Foreign investors sold a net 317.7 billion won in the main bourse, according to Korea Exchange data at 0610 GMT. But retail investors bought a net 41.6 billion won, while institutional investors bought a net 206.6 billion won. Trade volume reached 385.1 million shares worth 5.2 trillion won compared to 394.5 million shares worth 5.8 trillion won on Monday. The September KOSPI 200 futures index edged up 0.05 point to 223.90, while the underlying KOSPI 200 spot index fell 0.97 point to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares fall for 3rd day; travel firms hit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.