(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, April 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares were a touch lower early on Thursday, as investors were cautious ahead of a string of quarterly earnings, while Kookmin Bank slumped more than 4 percent on its plan to sell $1.23 billion in treasury stocks. The earnings tension overshadowed the positive impact from stronger-than-expected factory output data released earlier on Thursday, and a near 5 percent drop in U.S. crude oil prices. The benchmark Korea Composite ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares fall early amid earnings rush" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.