(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, April 29 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell to their lowest intraday levels in over three months early on Friday, as data showing the U.S. economy grew at its slowest pace in two years hit major exporters such as Samsung Electronics . A string of disappointing corporate earnings also pressured shares, while auto maker Kia Motors Corp. fell 2.68 percent to 12,700 won amid expectations for weak quarterly earnings due later in the day. The benchmark Korea ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares fall early on US econ worries, earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.