The junior and tech-heavy Kosdaq market lost 1.58 percent to finish at 796.80. Retail investors sold a net 215.7 billion won, but institutional investors bought a net 307.9 billion won. Trade volume reached 389.8 million shares worth 5.7 trillion won compared to 531.6 million shares worth 7.9 trillion won on Friday. Decliners trumped gainers by 533 to 237 with 76 titles ending flat. The September KOSPI 200 futures index dropped 2.05 points to 223.85, while the underlying KOSPI 200 spot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares fall; foreigners continue to sell=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642