* Index down 1.4 pct in low volume * Halla Climate rises 2.9 pct on buyout hopes SEOUL, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell 1.4 percent on Thursday morning as investors squared positions ahead of the Jackson Hole, Wyoming meeting of central bankers that many hope will provide further clues about the potential for further U.S. stimulus. "The main board is sagging due to sell orders from local institutional investors and program trading, in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares fall, positions squared before Jackson Hole" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642