Trade volume reached 149.5 million shares worth 2.2 trillion won, Korea Exchange data at 0623 GMT showed, compared to 157 million shares worth 2.2 trillion won on Thursday. Decliners trumped gainers by 449 to 288 with 96 titles ending flat. Foreign investors bought a net 20.6 billion won ($21.90 million) in shares on the main bourse. But retail investors sold a net 12 billion won, while institutional investors sold a net 2.9 billion won. The March KOSPI 200 futures index fell 2.55 points ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares fall; Samsung Elec, exporters routed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.