(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell on Friday, as exporters such as Samsung Electronics were routed on concern that China could raise interest rates, while a mixed housing report in the United States added to uncertainties about global shipments. A batch of negative earnings reports added to the cautious mood, with auto parts maker Hyundai Mobis Co. slumping 3.53 percent to 76,600 won a day after posting a sharp drop in quarterly net profit. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares fall; Samsung Elec, exporters routed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642