SEOUL, Sept 1 (Reuters) - South Korean shares were little changed on Friday, as investors turned cautious ahead of inflation and exports data, with exporters such as Samsung Electronics also flat, following recent strong gains and ahead of U.S. employment data. Kia Motors Corp. shares rose 1.96 percent to 15,600 won after the country's second-biggest auto maker said it had reached a tentative wage deal with its union. The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) fell 0.03 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares flat ahead of data; Kia Motors gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.