SEOUL, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Seoul shares gained 0.4 percent on Friday, as Hyundai Motor extended gains from the previous session following strong quarterly earnings, but airlines dropped after oil prices roared to a new record. The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) climbed 0.39 percent to 1,984.43 points by 0005 GMT. Hyundai Motor, South Korea's top car maker, rose 3.06 percent to 67,400 won, but Asiana Airlines Inc dropped 0.98 percent to 10,100 won.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares gain 0.4 pct; Hyundai Motor up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.