(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Oct 31 (Reuters) - South Korean shares posted their first gain in five sessions on Monday, as Hyundai Motor Co. and other exporters gained on data showing stronger-than-expected U.S. economic growth in the third quarter. Kookmin Bank set up the prospect of more gains on Tuesday after the country's top lender posted a record quarterly profit just after the market close and forecast a stronger 2006. See [ID:nSEO330016] for full story. Kookmin had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares gain 1.5 pct on US data, Kookmin rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.