(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose 0.8 percent on Wednesday, as exporters gained after Japan's positive industrial output data eased worries about the global economy, while Dongbu Securities surged after expressing interest in mergers. South Korea's own output grew unexpectedly in October further easing worries that global demand is slowing down. Builders such as Samsung Engineering Co. Ltd. surged after a clutch of overseas orders for it and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares gain on exporters; Dongbu Sec surges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.