Foreign investors sold a net 158.2 billion won ($170.2 million) in shares on the main bourse, Korea Exchange data at 0625 GMT showed, while retail investors sold a net 126.5 billion won. But institutional investors bought a net 215.3 billion won. Trade volume reached 247.9 million shares worth 3.45 trillion won compared to 252.3 million shares worth 3 trillion won on Tuesday. Gainers trumped decliners by 518 to 237 with 79 titles ending flat. The December KOSPI 200 futures index rose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares gain on exporters; Dongbu Sec surges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.