(Updates to midday) SEOUL, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Seoul shares eased 0.1 percent on Friday, after rising up to 0.4 percent initially, as investors locked in gains in outperformers such as Samsung Electronics amid caution over earnings and a U.S. economic slowdown. Lenders such as top lender Kookmin Bank extended recent falls on worries earnings momemtum would slow in the second half due to lacklustre consumer spending and after record net profits in the first half. Kookmin fell 0.8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares hesitate as earnings season looms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.