(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose 0.14 percent on Monday, as firms reliant on raw materials such as steel-maker POSCO rose with a strong won , which is seen reducing import costs. Deepening worries about a slowing U.S. economy, however, counterbalanced those gains, hitting some exporters such as Hyundai Motor. SK Telecom Co. extended recent gains on brighter earnings prospects after the telecoms ministry last week raised interconnection charges at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares higher on POSCO, economic concerns weigh" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642