(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, March 22 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose to their highest close in three weeks on Thursday as exporters such as Samsung Electronics gained on hopes the Federal Reserve will cut U.S. interest rates, sparking more sales to a key export market. Hynix Semiconductor Inc. rose 2.66 percent to 32,750 won, extending a rally after saying this week it had signed cross licence deals with U.S. storage card maker SanDisk Corp. and Japan's Toshiba Corp. . The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares hit 3-wk closing high, Samsung gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.