(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose almost 1.5 percent on Monday to their best finish in more than five years, as stronger-than-expected industrial output data fanned hopes a broader economic recovery was on the horizon. Financial stocks such as Kookmin Bank were among the day's leading gainers, as investors bet a two-year slump in local spending could be nearing its end. "The industrial output data is lifting optimism about the local ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares hit 5-yr closing high on output data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642