(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose to a new six-month high as tech firms such as Samsung Electronics gained on growing optimism for sustained U.S. economic growth, while brokerages rallied amid expectations for a bull market in 2007. POSCO Co. Ltd. rose 1.57 percent to 292,000 won after a Japanese newspaper reported Baosteel Group Corp. could ask the world's no.3 steel maker to buy shares should the Chinese firm list overseas, sparking ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares hit 6-mth high; techs, brokers gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642