(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose 0.3 percent to a record close on Friday, as brokerages such as Samsung Securities extended a surge on hopes a market rally may spur more trading, although investors also locked in gains in recent outperformers. Foreign investors were heavy buyers totalling a net 181.9 billion won ($193.8 million) in shares, according to data at 0626 GMT, continuing a return to Seoul markets they had sold heavily last year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares hit record close; brokerages rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.