Among other gainers, 10 firms promoted to the blue-chip KOSPI 200 index in a periodical review rallied, with some hitting record highs, due to expectations that funds tracking the index would add them to their portfolios. Construction firm Samsung Engineering Co. Ltd. , which was one of the newly-minted blue chips, closed 7.59 percent up at 85,000 won, off a record 86,500 won hit earlier. Asiana Airlines rose 3.84 percent to 9,200 won after signing a preliminary deal on Wednesday to swap ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares hit record close; brokerages surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.