Foreign investors bought a net 129.5 billion won ($138.3 million) in shares on the main bourse, while retail investors bought a net 10.8 billion won. However, institutional investors sold a net 174.6 billion won. Trade volume reached 253.1 million shares worth 3.2 trillion won compared to 310.6 million shares worth 5.3 trillion won on Friday. Decliners edged out gainers by 404 to 360 with 82 titles ending flat. The March KOSPI 200 futures index edged up 0.05 point to 190.35, while the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares hit record close, but exporters fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642