Foreign investors bought 102.3 billion won ($112.7 million) worth of shares in the main index, according to data at 0622 GMT, while retail investors purchased a net 41 billion won. But institutional investors sold a net 132.6 billion won. Trade volume reached 478 million shares worth 9 trillion won, compared to 438 million shares worth 9 trillion won on Friday. Gainers outnumbered decliners by 476 to 343 with 52 titles ending flat. The December KOSPI 200 futures index rose 5.05 points ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares hit record; Fed view boosts exporters=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642