(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Seoul shares posted an all-time high on Thursday, led by financials amid growing confidence about an economic recovery, while Korea Exchange Bank extended gains after a bigger rival said it was interested in buying the lender. Positive comments on the economy by South Korea's finance minister helped underpin gains, although some investors cashed in on recent outperformers such as Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. . The benchmark ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares hit record high on economic outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.