(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, May 29 (Reuters) - Seoul shares rose to another record on Tuesday, led by LG.Philips LCD after a brokerage forecast earnings will improve, but chip maker Samsung Electronics dropped to its lowest since August 2005 as its outlook worsened. Korea Express Co. Ltd. surged 8.8 percent to 96,400 won, its biggest gain since June 30, 2005, on a media report the transport firm had attracted a bid from trading firm SK Networks . The benchmark KOSPI has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares hit record, but Samsung Elec drops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.