(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, April 26 (Reuters) - Seoul shares gained to a record on Thursday, as Samsung Electronics rose after the listing of a card affiliate was approved, while POSCO and Hyundai Heavy rose on a media report they would swap a stake in each other. Exporters such as Hyundai Motor Co. also gained after positive U.S. profit reports and economic data raised hopes for increased sales to South Korea's No.2 export market. Hynix Semiconductor Inc. rose 0.78 to 32,450, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares hit record; Samsung Elec, POSCO gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642