Retail investors bought a net 100.5 billion won, but institutional investors sold a net 231.7 billion won. Trade volume reached 385.3 million shares worth 5.3 trillion won compared to 387 million shares worth 4.9 trillion won on Monday. Gainers edged out decliners by 391 to 361 with 89 ending flat. The June KOSPI 200 futures index rose 1.30 points to 201.20, while the underlying KOSPI 200 spot index gained 1.40 points to 200.02. South Korea's junior and tech heavy Kosdaq market fell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares hit record; shipbuilders, POSCO rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642