(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, April 24 (Reuters) - Seoul shares on Tuesday hit their 12th record this month as Samsung Heavy surged to its highest intraday in over a decade following its stronger-than-expected profits, fuelling a rally in the shipbuilding sector. POSCO jumped to a record 405,500 won after Woori Bank said it could buy an additional stake in the world's third-biggest steel maker worth nearly $190 million, which may be purchased in the market. [ID:nSEO361652] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares hit record; shipbuilders, POSCO rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642