(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Seoul shares fell 0.4 percent on Tuesday, retreating from seven-month highs as investors locked in gains in recent outperformers such as POSCO amid caution after Thai stock markets plunged on heavy foreign selling. Thailand's main index plunged more than 10 percent as foreign investors took fright at central bank measures to rein in its currency, raising some fears of a contagion effect in which overseas investors would also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares hit by Thai woes but LG.Philips gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.