(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, July 25 (Reuters) - Seoul stocks rose to their highest close in over a decade on Monday, as hopes for strong quarterly earnings lifted Kookmin Bank and other financials, while easing concerns about the impact of China's yuan revaluation boosted exporters. Hynix Semiconductor jumped 10.46 percent to 22,700 won, its highest close in over three years, after a Japanese media report Tokyo had delayed a decision on imposing duties on its chips and amid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares mark highest close in over 10 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.