SEOUL, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Seoul shares could edge lower on Thursday as data showing slower-than-expected economic growth could hit banks such as Kookmin, although tech firms may continue to gain on easing worries about the profit outlook for the sector. Investors are also seen cautious as companies continue to report earnings results, with Hyundai Motor Co. likely to be the centre of attention. The auto maker is expected to report profit dropped by 27 percent. [ID:nSEO16179] Other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares may fall on GDP but techs could gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642