SEOUL, June 22 (Reuters) - South Korean shares are set to gain on Thursday as strong U.S. corporate profits could ease some of the worries over the world's largest economy, lifting exporters such as Hyundai Motor Co. . Investors are likely to react with relief to a sharp rebound on Wall Street, which may prompt buying of local shares that have been hit in the past month over worries that higher global interest rates will slow economic growth. "We've been waiting for anything that could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares may gain after rebound on Wall St" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642