SEOUL, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Seoul stocks are set to start lower on Monday, as a jump in crude oil pices and data showing weakening U.S. consumer confidence is likely to dampen sentiment for key exporters such as Hyundai Motor Co. . Investors would also be focusing on fourth-quarter earnings results from LG.Philips LCD Co. Ltd. , the world's number two flat panel maker, due later in the day, analysts said. "LG.Philips' results and outlook are going to be important in fine tuning market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares to open lower, LG.Philips LCD in focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642