* KOSPI up more than 2 pct * Banks, autos, electronics goods stocks lead gains * Builders gain support after extra budget passed parliament * (Updates to mid-morning) By Kim Yeon-hee SEOUL, April 30 (Reuters) - Seoul shares were 2 percent higher on Thursday, led by banks and exporters, on the prospect of a recovery in the global economy and after the South Korean parliament passed a $21 billion supplementary budget. The Federal Reserve said the pace of deterioration in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares up over 2 pct, led by banks, exporters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.