* KOSPI at 38-mth closing high after rangebound trade * Samsung Elec hits record high (Adds closing details) SEOUL, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Seoul shares edged up marginally on Wednesday to post a 38-month closing high after trading within a narrow range throughout the session, with gains in auto issues such as Kia Motors helping to tip the balance. A rise to a record high in shares in Samsung Electronics, the world's No.1 memory chip maker and the biggest company by market capitalisation on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares post 38-mth closing high, Samsung hits record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.