South Korea's junior and tech heavy Kosdaq market fell 0.24 percent to finish at 611.52, ending an eight-session winning streak in which the index had advanced 2.7 percent. Retail investors bought a net 4.6 billion won in the main bourse, but institutional investors sold a net 103.6 billion won. Trade volume reached 252.5 million shares worth 3.1 trillion won compared to 261.8 million shares worth 3.3 trillion won on Monday. Decliners trumped gainers by 521 to 246 with 66 titles ending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares pull back from record; Lotte falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.