(Updates to noon) SEOUL, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Seoul shares extended recent gains to set a record high on Wednesday, as Hana Bank and other financials rose amid earnings optimism and due to growing prospects for a recovery in domestic demand. The market also got a boost from end-month inflows of cash from stock savings accounts held by retail investors, which have helped shares gain 35 percent so far this year. "The economic outlook, in particular consumption, is very positive," said Ri ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares at record high on firmer financials" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.