SEOUL, April 1 (Reuters) - Seoul shares may retreat on Tuesday after a string of gains in the past week as investors are likely to be cautious before a slew of U.S. and South Korean data this week. "In light of sharp gains in the past week, the market may take a breather, especially since important economic data such as the U.S. ISM (manufacturing index) and job data are coming out later this week," said Yang Kyeung-shik, a market analyst at Hana Daetoo Securities. South Korea's March ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares seen down, caution before data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.