SEOUL, May 31 (Reuters) - Seoul shares are likely to open flat on Tuesday, lacking direction from Wall Street after a U.S. holiday, but technology stocks such as Samsung Electronics could extend recent gains amid an improving earnings outlook. Most U.S. financial markets were closed on Monday for the Memorial Day holiday. "After a recent rally, some investors may begin to pull back thinking the market may be getting too ahead of itself," said Mok Dae-kyun, an analyst at Daewoo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Seoul shares seen flat at open, techs in focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.